- Originated from the 2nd Century BCE to the 2nd Century CE
- From the Dong Son culture of North Vietnam
Development of Lighting and lamps in chronological order:
Oil lamps, Gas lighting, Electric Arc lamps, Electric Incandescent lamps, Lightbulbs, Street lamps, Fluorescent lamps, Halogen lights
- Originated between the 7th to 13th centuries AD
- From the Ta Kev region in Cambodia
- Worn as amulets
There is very little development in this aspect(which can be considered as jewelry). However, modern day people do not wear jewels as amulets but more for aesthetics.
- Originated around Mid-20th century
- From Northern Thailand
- Clothing embroidery is an essential part of of the Yao cultural identity
Clothing have evolved a lot since the ancient times. Few people nowadays would wear clothing for cultural identification; they wear clothes that suit their own preferences instead, clothes that they think look nice or comfortable in their climate, or to other people.